Mr. Coffee, Brewing coffees Have Become Way Easier Than it Used to be. The machine is now so popular that they can be found in many households. In this article, you will learn how to clean Mr. Coffee machine with the easiest methods.
The company through Samuel Glazer and Vincent Marotta began manufacturing the machine in the 1970s. The machine has done well by serving many households meticulously in brewing coffee.
Coffee is very popular in the United States, not just there anyway, it is also a popular beverage in Europe, other American countries, and very popular in Asian countries.
The brewing process of coffee is important in the quality you will get as a beverage. Although, the quality of a coffee beverage does not depend only or largely on the process, it depends chiefly on the quality of the coffee beans used in making it.
It is important you clean Mr. Coffee machine brewer on regular bases, as stains and particles deposit in the corners and hidden areas of the machine over time. You don’t have to worry yourself about the stress of washing the machine; as they are not difficult to wash.
The next part of this article will explain how you can easily clean a Mr. Coffee brewing machine.
Best Ways of Cleaning Mr. Coffee Machine
It is believed by experts that heat that emanates from the machine is capable of killi8ng many of the germs in the machine. However, that should not stop you from cleaning your machine via the ways we shall discuss in this article.
The best way of cleaning Mr. Coffee maker is by deep cleaning. You should do this at least once in a month. Here is how to go about doing a deep cleaning for your Mr. Coffee machine.
Unplug the Mr. Coffee machine
- Before cleaning the machine, ensure you unplug it from the power outlet.
- Just before you remove the body components, ensure the machine cools down.
Get your cleaning supplies ready
- At this point, ensure you have all your cleaning supplies ready for the task.
- Cleaning supplies to be used include sponge, vinegar and dish sponge.
Empty the filter and the carafe
- Ensure you pour out left over coffee in the carafe
- Also empty whatever is left in the filter
- Clean the filter and carafe with hot water, dish soap and a clean sponge
- Fit the filter back as soon as you are done cleaning
Mix a Solution of Water and Vinegar
- In order to clean your coffee maker and make it shiny and hygienic, you need to create a mixture of vinegar and water (both should be in equal parts)
- Pour the water and vinegar mixture inside the machine’s reservoir
Remove water deposits with the ‘CLEAN’ function
- Having poured the mixture into the reservoir, add a new filter to the filter basket
- Put the carafe in the warning tray
- On your machine, press the ‘SELECT’ button
- The Mr. Coffee machine should come up and start cleaning itself
- This will take approximately one hour
Rinse your Mr. Coffee Machine
- The next step is to rinse your Mr. Coffee Machine
- Start by removing the filter from the carafe
- The next step is the brew cycle
- Press the ‘BREW’ button on your machine
- Empty the water from the carafe after one brewing cycle (you can also do this after the second brewing cycle)
- Rinse the carafe
Final Thoughts on How to Clean Mr. Coffee Machine
Cleaning a Mr. Coffee machine is not as difficult as you might have thought. Many Mr. Coffee machine are dirty and not cleaned; not because the owners don’t want to clean them; but because they don’t know how to clean the coffee makers.
With this guide, we believe you now know how to clean Mr. Coffee machine.
If you love this guide, share with your friends, family and loved ones. Also, we will like to hear you opinion and comments.