Nasims Portal is Back Online, You Can Now Access your Npower Portal Dashboard
The Portal is Back Online & Accessible. You Can Now Access your Dashboard while Waiting for Your Payment to Drop Any Moment.
Nasims Portal Login / Registration 2022 Dashboard Today | Nasims gov ng – NPower Portal Login for Batch C Stream 1 & 2 Redeployment, Physical Verification & Enrolment Portal
NASIMS Login For NPower Account
The Latest NPower News For 2022 – Nasims Management Opens the Nasims Portal to Previously Registered Group C Candidates who Have not Been Shortlisted for Stream 1 & 2 to find out if they have been included.
For this process, all applicants who have applied for the previous N-Power program will need to log in to the Nassim portal using their username and password, then go to the Nomination category to confirm. After checking the Nasims dashboard, a message written for Batch C Stream 2 candidates will appear;
If you are having difficulty accessing the Nasims Portal and starting the registration, please follow these steps: How to enable the enrollment of Empower Stream 2 fingerprint biometrics.
Kindly follow the instructions below to do Fingerprint biometrics enrolment:
- First visit to NASIMS login page https://nasims.gov.ng/login
- Fill email id, password and click on proceed
- Make sure the fingerprint biometric device is connected, then click on “Begin Enrolment” to launch the enrolment process.
- Click on the finger to begin the enrolment process
- Applicants are to enroll their Right thumb, Right index, Left thumb and Left index fingers only for successful enrolment
- After successful enrollment, click on “Submit” to save the biometric enrollment
- After successful enrolment, please check the “verification” tab of your self service portal to confirm if the capture was successful.
Latest Nasims & Npower News
Good day applicants, here are the latest N-Power Batch C news headlines updates for today,
Npower News: Nasims starts paying May payment, June payments will be made soon
It is being launched by Nmpower Management and comes a week after the beneficiaries paid their April stipend.
Breaking news of the May stipend this evening, NASIMS noted that the distribution and credit of beneficiaries’ bank accounts is expected to begin soon.
The National Social Investment Management System (NASIMS) has disclosed that the payment of Npower 2022 May Stipend has been initiated and Crediting of Accounts is expected to follow suit as soon as possible.
NASIMS Begins Crediting of Npower Beneficiaries’ accounts with May Stipend Soon.
The good news is that beginning on July 13, 2022, NASIMS will start crediting Npower Batch C Stream 1 beneficiaries’ accounts with May salaries.
How To Do NPower Stream 2 Fingerprint Biometric Enrollment
In Npower latest News Update 2022 – The management of Nasims have opened the nasims portal for previously registered batch C applicants who were not shortlisted for the for stream 1 recruitment to check if they have been shortlisted.
The process will require all applicants that applied for the previous Npower application to visit the nasims portal and login with their username and password and then visit the enrolment category to check. Upon checking their nasims dashboard, the batch c stream 2 applicants will see a message written;
NASIMS Gives Easy Steps For Npower Biometric Enrollment
Steps for Nasims N-power Biometric Enrollment:-
- Login to Portal www.nasims.gov.ng
- Click verification tab
- Click “Capture your finger”
- Install enrollment app
- Re-enter credentials “click proceed”
- Click on “Begin Enrollment”
- Submit and Save Enrollment
- End and Exit app
List of Npower Batch C stream 2 has been released by Nasims for biometrics fingerprint capturing.
Log in to your Npower Portal Dashboard account to practice biometrics and update your bank details or important information.
For biometrics enrolment, kindly follow the instructions below;
- Visit: https://nasims.gov.ng/login
- Login to your dashboard and click the “verification” tab
- Click the “capture your fingerprint” button to download and install the enrolment application
- After installation, provide the required credentials and click “Proceed”.
- Make sure the fingerprint biometric device is connected, then click “Start Registration” to begin the registration process.
- Click your finger to start the nomination process
To be successful, a candidate must submit their right thumb, right index finger, left thumb, and left index finger.
After successful registration, click “Submit” to save your biometric registration.
After successful registration, check the “Verification” tab of the self-service portal to confirm that the capture was successful.
Nasims Test Portal For Npower Batch C
Npower Test Portal(Instructions):
Please make sure your records are fully updated on the NASIMS portal before taking this test
For first time login, recover your password using the underlisted procedures:
- Click on login at nasims.gov.ng
- Use the Forgot Password Option
- Enter your N-POWER application email
- Click on “Send Link”
- Check your mail and follow the instructions to reset your password.
- After successful reset of password, please login to update your records before taking test.
This test is time base and you are expected to answer 20 questions in 10 mins.
- Test cannot be retaken after submission
- You cannot skip any question
- Every question is allotted equal score
- If you are timed out after the third attempt without submitting, you will not be able to take the test again.
TAKE YOUR TEST HERE > http://126.96.36.199/login
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How do I check my Nasims Shortlist?
To check your name among Npower shortlist, do the following:
- Login to www.nasims.gov.ng/shortlisted/
- Fill in your NASIMS ID and Password and then click on Enter.
- Navigate to the shortlisted candidates tab and click on it.
- If you have been shortlisted, a congratulatory message will pop up.
How do I check my NPower Account?
NPVN Dashboard Login – www.npower.gov.ng
Now with your mobile device or PC, type www.npvn.npower.gov.ng. Once the page loads, enter your NPower application ID and enter your password. Your dashboard will load and NPVN website is now open for you to update or check any information you wish to check.
What is Nasim N-power?
The N-Power programme provides young Nigerians with job opportunities. It provided opportunities to over 500,000 Nigerians. In view of this, President Buhari approved the extension of the programme to 1million new beneficiaries; 500k per stream.
How Long is NPower Batch C?
If you could recall that before the commencement of the Npower batch C program, Npower management clearly stated that the Npower 2020 programme will last for only 12 months. However, the Npower batch C stream 1 was flag-off by August 2022 and beneficiaries commenced duties by September 2021.
How Much is NPower Salary?
Npower Salary Structure Monthly
Npower Programme Category Monthly Salary Structure Npower Teach N28,000-N30,000 Npower Health N30,000-N40,000 Npower Tech (Software) N20,000-N40,000 Npower Agro N25,000-N30,000