Scan WP | Scanwp.net Was Created After Year’s of Looking at WordPress Sites and not knowing how they did what they did, not knowing what WordPress Theme Was Used, what WordPress Plugins were used and overall feeling that there was a lot of information that could be collected.
If you feel the same, all you have to do the next time you see a cool WP site is paste the URL in the search box and we will give you all the information you could possibly ask for.
How Do I Scam a WP Website?
How to Scan WordPress for Malware in 4 Easy Steps
- Step 1: Install the Wordfence Security Plugin. First, we’re going to install the free version of the Wordfence plugin.
- Step 2: Back Up Your WordPress Site.
- Step 3: Run a Scan and Delete Malware Files.
- Step 4: Take Steps to Secure Your Site Fully.
How Do You Find out Which WordPress Theme a Website is Using?
Go to Scanwp.net Once you are on the website, simply enter the domain name in the text box and click the “Analyze Website” button. IsItwp will not only show you the theme the website is using, but also the plugins.
Which WordPress Plugins are Used?
6 Most Popularly Used WordPress Plugins of All Time
- Yoast SEO.
- Jetpack – WP Security, Backup, Speed, & Growth.
- Akismet Anti-Spam: Spam Protection.
- Wordfence Security – Firewall, Malware Scan, and Login Security.
- Contact Form 7.