Tanya Tehanna Biography
|Date of Birth||June 13, 1993|
|Occupation||Owner of "Life Body Naturals"
Owner of "Life Body Hemps"
Reality TV Star (Former)
Exotic Dancer (Former)
Tanya Tehanna Scott Was Born on June 13, 1993. The Type of Dwarfism that Tanya has is Pseudoachondroplasia. Before She Was on Little Women: Atlanta, Scott lived in Virginia Beach, Virginia. She Was an Exotic Dancer Before She Became pregnant with her first child. When she Found Out that her son Jaidan is a Little Person, She Wanted to Help him maintain his Health, so she Became an Herbalist and Started her Own Health and wellness Company Called, “Life Body Naturals”. One of the reasons why Tanya moved to Atlanta was to expand her business.
In 2020, Tanya started another business named, “Life Body Hemps”, which sells accessories used for consuming hemp.
Tanya has been a guest on The Rickey Smiley Morning Show, a syndicated radio show that was co-hosted by her former fellow Little Women: Atlanta cast member Shirlene “Ms.Juicy” King Pearson.
Behind the Scenes
Before being on Little Women: Atlanta, Tanya was already friends with fellow cast member Monie Cashette. Tanya has three children: Jaidan (8), and Luna (6), and Tahirih (4). All three of Tanya’s children have Pseudoachondroplasia.
In July 2017, Scott released an ebook titled, “Bridging the Gap”.
Tanya Tehanna Relationship & Life Style
Tanya Tehanna Dated Devon Neal, who is the father of her daughter, Luna. The two probably first started dating in 2014 (at least), but broke up at one point. The two rekindled their relationship in 2017, but broke up again. Before Devon was on the show, he lived in Maryland, and Tanya would send both of her kids to stay with him for weeks at a time since they had a loose custody agreement.
Tanya Scott was a main cast member on Little Women: Atlanta. She was a guest star on two episodes of Season 2, and joined the cast on Season 3. She did not return for Season 5, but was a guest on Season 6.
Later on in Tanya’s third pregnancy, Devon agreed to move to Atlanta so that Tanya’s kids wouldn’t have to travel back and forth from Atlanta to Maryland. Neal also moved in with Tanya to help take care of her kids.
Tanya has a YouTube channel by the name of “Your Favorite Herbalist”, where she shares more footage of her life, and info about natural healing techniques and herbs.
In 2018, she released another ebook titled, “The Mama Travel Guide”.
Scott had a role on a show called “You’re My Boooyfriend” on the streaming service called Zeus.
In December 2020, Scott collaborated with YouTube Creator/CBS Primetime Drama “SWAT” actor Deshae Frost in a YouTube Video.
Tanya released her first single titled, “4:20” on June 13, 2021. The music video for the song was released on April 20, 2022.
- Tanya Tehanna wears a Size 1 in children’s shoes.
- Her left leg was 1 1/2 inches shorter than her right. She had surgery to correct this at 28 years old.
- She has an OnlyFans account where she posts exclusive content: (Tanya Tehanna Onlyfans).
- Scott Has Irish and African American ancestry.
- She sometimes uses a wheelchair because she experiences pain in her feet after walking/standing for certain periods of time.
- As of March 26, 2021, Scott had over 1 million followers on her tanyetehanna Instagram account. She had the third-highest Instagram following for any current or former Little Women: Atlanta cast member, or Little Women cast member altogether. She is also the third Little Women/Little Women: Atlanta cast member to reach 1 million followers on Instagram. Sadly, in October 2021, Tanya’s Instagram account was disabled, simply because she was promoting her Life Body Hemps business. Her backup page is tanyatehannaaa.
- Scott underwent hip surgery in Summer 2021.
- Tanya Tehanna once owned a Mercedes-Benz AMG hatchback SUV. The car was rear-ended in an accident in October 2021. Thankfully Scott was okay, but she had to give the car up due to the car’s damage. She hadn’t even owned the car for a year before the accident.