Yahoo Mail is one of the Largest E-mail Provider Portal. Well, there is a way to log into Yahoo Mail Login easily and quickly. How? Let’s see
By Using Yahoo Mail (Yahoomail.com), users can easily access facilities related to electronic mail.
Then, here’s how Yahoo login is summarized from various sources:
How to Login Into Yahoo Mail Account / Portal
If you want to do yahoo mail login, the walkthrough is quite simple. Within minutes you can access your account. Check below the step by step to access through the browser.
Tutorial: Open the browser of your choice and put the address www.yahoo.com/email in the address bar. Pressing the enter button will redirect you to the login page.
Once you log in and enter your inbox, you can now easily manage all your emails.
How to Create / Register a Yahoo Mail Login Account
Before logging in to Yahoo Mail, users must have an account first by sing up or create an account at the address https://login.yahoo.com/account/create. There, the user is asked to fill in the data in the form of first name, last name, e-mail address desired, telephone number, until the date of birth.
After the data is complete, Yahoo Mail will send a verification code to the registered telephone number so users can access their Yahoo Login Mail account.
If you don’t have an email yet, know that you can create a Yahoo Mail Sign In account, very simple and easy, follow the steps below to make the procedure even simpler.
- Step 1: Visit the Yahoo Mail website;
- Step 2: Click on Mail;
- Step 3: Click Register;
- Step 4: You will be redirected to a form where you must fill in the following information: first name, last name, desired email address, password, mobile number (with DDD), date of birth and gender;
- Step 5: After completing all this information, click continue;
- Step 6: In the next step you will need to confirm your phone number;
- Step 7: You will need to add the digits that will be sent to the registered number and click verify.
Ready! Your Yahoo email is already created. Now you can make yahoo mail sign in to my account and check out all the new features the tool provides.
How to Sign in to Yahoo Mail on Mobile App?
If you prefer, you can also access Yahoo Mail from Mobile, be it Android or iOS. For this you will need to install the email app.
Check out the step below to install this using Android devices:
- Step 1: Open the Play Store on your smartphone;
- Step 2: Search for Yahoo Mail;
- Step 3: Tap install;
- Step 4: Wait while the app is downloaded and installed;
- Step 5: Tap the Sign In option (if you already have an email manager account;
- Step 6: Enter your email and tap next;
- Step 7: Now enter your password and tap Enter.
- Step 8: You will be redirected to the homepage of the Yahoo Mail application. In the sidebar you will have access to all menu options.
You can now use your Yahoo Mail without any problem.
How to change your email or Yahoo! account password
If you already know your current password and just want to change it, follow the directions below.
In a web browser on your computer or mobile phone:
- Visit the Yahoo! “Account Security ” page ;
- Click on “Change Password”;
- Enter the new password;
- Click on “Continue”;
On most Yahoo! Mobile apps:
- Tap the Menu icon (three bars at the top);
- If you are using the Yahoo Mail app, tap “Manage Accounts”;
- Touch “Account Info”;
- Tap on “Security Settings”;
- Enter your current “security code”;
- Tap on “Change Password”;
- Tap “I prefer to change my password”;
Enter the new password and your verification code and tap “Continue”.
How to recover Yahoo Mail Login password?
What if your yahoo mail login account is taken over by someone or you forgot your Yahoo password and can no longer log into Yahoo Mail? You are wondering how to recover Yahoo password . Do not worried! In this article, VoiceofNigeria will guide you in detail how to easily retrieve Yahoo password.
The reasons why you forget your Yahoo password
You let others use the same Yahoo account with you.
You often use the Internet outside of the Net store and do not log out after using it. Or you have a keylog on the computer in the Net store and you lose your account.
Your computer has a keylog from some Internet cracking software.
Hackers stole their accounts directly from Yahoo.
Safe solution for your Yahoo account
To protect your account and make your online account recoverable. First, when you create a Yahoo account, you need to provide all accurate information about you, including key information such as:
With Security Question: Once you have answered the question, you need to save the question and answer in your phone or somewhere on your Windows computer.
Recovery Email Name: When creating an account , there is information about Email to recover, you also need to save this email name separately for different accounts.
Phone Number: This is the most popular password recovery method today, major sites like Facebook, Google, Yahoo all use this method. Therefore, you need to provide this exact information.
With the amount of information we have to memorize every day, it is very common for us to forget the password of some services. But, if you lost your Yahoo mail login password, don’t despair!
The tool allows you to create a new password and reuse all features without any problem. To do this, just follow the step by step below:
How to retrieve Yahoo Mail Login password in new Yahoo version
- Step 1: Visit the site https://www.yahoo.com;
- Step 2: Click on the Mail icon located in the upper right corner of the screen;
- Step 3: Click on the Problems Upon Sign In option, located just below the login button ;
- Step 4: Provide your registered mobile number when creating your Yahoo Mail account;
- Step 5: Click on the “” Yes, send me a text message with an account key ”;
- Step 6: Wait for an SMS to arrive on your mobile phone;
- Step 7: Enter the code received on your device in the field indicated on the computer screen;
- Step 8: Next select the account you want to recover your password from;
- Step 9: Click on create new password option;
- Step 10: Do the security check by clicking on “I am not a Robot”;
- Step 11: Enter your new password. We recommend that you use upper and lower case numbers and letters. Also, do not use personal data such as birthdays and family names;
- Step 12: Click Next;
- Step 13: Now add a recovery email if you forget your password again;
- Step 14: Click on looks OK;
- Step 15: Click on OK;
- Step 16: Click OK, Got it.
Ready! You now have a new password that you can use normally. Importantly, write down this password in a safe place, preferably other than your mobile phone or computer. This will make it easier to recover your account next time.
With Yahoo mail login, managing your emails will be much easier. You can use this platform on both your computer and your smartphone. With it, you can send messages, receive emails, categorize everything and more. All this in a simple and practical way.
Be sure to create your Yahoo mail account to have all these features.